Dogs (4-H ONLY)
Last Update: 12 June 2017
Superintendent: Knox County 4-H Canine Council
Supervisor: Andrea Rees
Junior Fair Board: Renee Kinser
Arrival Time – Carry in the Day of Show
Sunday, July 23, 1:00 p.m., Multi-Purpose Building
Showman of Showmen
Wednesday, July 26 5:00 p.m., Multi-Purpose Building
Release Time – Carry out the Day of Show
Rules and Regulations
- All dogs participating at the Knox County Fair must be immunized against distemper, adenovirus (hepatitis), Bordetella, leptospirosis, parainfluenza, parvo virus, corona virus (for dogs under one year as of show day) and rabies. Dogs shall currently be licensed in their county of residence. All participants must have a certificate of vaccination and a license. The required vaccinations must be given prior to April 14, 2017 and valid through August 6, 2017.
- Dogs will not be housed on the fairgrounds. They should be brought in for the show,
- Be under control while on the grounds and taken home that night.
- Exhibitors may show no more than two animals and the animal must be current year project.
- See General Junior Fair Information.