Chairman –Tim Higgins; Jamie Shipley, Curt Bechtel, Scott Moody & Rick Gage
FEES: $190.00 – One camper & One car permitted in camping grounds.
All camping sites are 20x40
VISA, MASTERCARD & DISCOVER CARDS NOW ACCEPTED
ALL CAMPING SPACES WILL INCLUDE TWO ADULT WEEKLY PASSES
Any persons who currently have a camping spot for this year’s (2015) fair and wish to reserve a spot for the 2016 fair can do so by paying the $190.00 camping fee (fee will include two adult week passes) in the Fair Board Office during the fair, which we would prefer, or by contacting Linda Lahmon, Fair Secretary, at 740-397-0484 before December 31, 2015 and send a check for $190.00 to: Knox County Fair, P.O. Box 707, Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050. Make checks payable to: Knox County Fair Board. Camping spots not reserved by December 31, 2015 will be open and available to all others for sign-up after January 1, 2016 by calling the Fair Secretary.
1. Full payment must be made at time of reservation.
2. Please show receipt and number at camp gate, before parking unit.
3. During Fair, number of camper must be displayed in visible position.
4. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages will be allowed in camping area.
5. Each camping unit must include a supervising adult.
6. NO PETS OR ANIMALS IN CAMPING AREA.
7. No vehicle will be allowed in the camping fire lane.
8. Air Conditioners are permitted.
- Reservations for camping unit start July 1, 2015.
- No trailers to be parked before Friday, July 24, 2015 - 8:00 A.M.
11. Any trailer not occupied by human being will be sent home.
12. Stock trailers without living quarters will not be allowed in the camping area.
13. All campers will be on a first-come / first serve basis.
If rules are not complied with, camping unit will be expelled from Fairgrounds without refund.
All stock trailers from Knox County must be taken home during fair week. Any Non county trailers that remain on
grounds must be parked along the fence Perimeter of the trailer parking lot unless assigned to a designated area by a
Senior Fair Board Member. If you don’t comply with this rule you will get one warning and then your trailer will
be towed at owner’s expense.
A camper with a slide out/ awning and one vehicle must stay within designated lot boundaries.