MAIL OPEN CLASS ENTRIES TO:
Linda Lahmon, P.O. Box 707
Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050
Make checks payable to Knox County Agricultural Society.
Check Departments for Closing Dates
Visa, MasterCard & Discover Cards
1. Each Knox County Exhibitor showing Open Class Livestock shall hold a Membership ticket ($1.00) and Season Ticket ($25.00); Total $26.00.
2. Each Non-county Exhibitor showing Open Class Livestock shall hold and Membership ticket ($1.00) and Season Ticket ($25.00); Total $26.00.
3. Junior Fair Exhibitors showing in Open Classes do not need a Membership Ticket.
4. All Livestock must be in place by 2:00 p.m. Saturday July 25, 2015 All livestock will be released at 1:30 p.m., Saturday August 1, 2015 As Department Stated in Premium Book.
5. All Livestock must be accompanied by current health papers, which will be checked at the gate by a veterinarian.
6. Open Livestock will be admitted between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. on Saturday July 25, 2015 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon on Sunday July 26, 2015.
STRAW, SHAVINGS, AND SAWDUST WILL BE ALLOWED
7. All Arts and Crafts must be in place by Wednesday July 29, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
8. All Arts and Crafts - list your age group to be qualified for entry.
9. All Culinary in place by Friday July 24, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
10. Culinary judging will be Friday July 24, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.